Please login to download the game
|Operating System||Windows 8/8.1 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- The Frost Family is back in town and has set up shop on Tortuga for a limited time!
- Exclusive items, such as the elegant Legendary Silver Striker, can be purchased by obtaining moonstones around the Caribbean!
- The Frost Family will have their shop set up until August 14th at 11:59PM EDT.
- Fixed a crash caused by improper class inheritance while sailing.
- This was a prominent issue in 1.1.7, over 1k crashes were reported from this alone.
- Fixed a crash related to island nametags sharing a variable reference which is now reserved for an inherited class constructed from within the game engine.
- Fixed a typo in the Mystic Mixture's effect description.
- Fixed a bug where Plunder Potions rewarded improper values.
- They should now properly reward their 15%, 30%, and 45% bonuses respectively.
- Fixed a bug where the loot trash bin was visible on Cannon Defense and Fishing loot interfaces.
- Implemented a new method of population balancing which encourages community interaction upon login through the default ocean selection.
- We now send new players who don't have a district chosen to servers with more activity on login rather than simply sending a player to the most quiet server.
- In an instance where a player logs out and logs back in within a short period of time, you will return to the district you were last on.
- Whitelist/Blacklist updates.