Please login to download the game
|Operating System||Windows 7 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- We have increased the armor on all classes of Galleons.
- Previously, Galleons ridiculously had less armor than Frigates. Galleons are intended to be the staple "slow, armored" ship class. This puts them back in their rightful rank.
- In a previous patch, we also slightly increased the speed for all Sloop classes.
- They were always the fastest ships, but the Brig was, for some reason, very very close behind in terms of speed.
- Fixed an issue where two bookshelves were blocking a painting in Graham Marsh Imports on Port Royal.
- Fixed an issue where two bookshelves were pasted directly on top of each other, causing clipping, in Graham Marsh Imports on Port Royal.
- Fixed several potion descriptions that said the effects only worked on cutlasses and pistols when in reality they worked for all types of swords and guns.
- Code cleanup.
- Localizer improvements and tweaks.
- Tweaked date ranges for some upcoming holidays.