Download and begin yer adventure today!
|Operating System||Windows 8/8.1 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- Storage Unlock: The Banking Brothers
- Rosetta Zimm is the town gossip on Port Royal and she's got quite the scoop. She claims to have information about some new bankers on Port Royal. You can find Zimm on the Eastern Side of Port Royal.
- Storage Unlock quest will be automatically added to your journal once you reach level 40.
- This quest features a branching system where you work with the French or Spanish! You can also skip this portion of the quest if you have already proven yourself with the French or Spanish!
- New social permissions!
- Persistently ignore requests for Friends, Crew, and/or Guilds.
- Persistently block teleports from your Friends, Crew, and/or Guild.
- Press "F" -> "More" to configure your preferences at anytime.
- Introducing the "pawning" quest mechanic!
- NPCs can now ask for a particular item that must be obtained and given to the NPC.
- Storage Brokers have moved in on Bilgewater, Cuba, Padres del Fuego, Port Royal, and Tortuga.
- Storage Chests have been relocated to their permanent locations in Storage Broker facilities on the main islands.
- Some locations are inaccessible until the completion of "The Banking Brothers" quest.
- Introducing "Interactive Doors" -- a new way to section off rooms inside building interiors.
- Simply press shift on an interactive door and it will open.
- Doors can be configured to close automatically and play different sounds when being opened and closed.
- A notification will now appear if you try and attune a target you're already attuned to.
- A notification will now appear if your attune list is full and a player tries to attune another target.
- A sound effect will now be played when you bribe a NPC via dialog.
- Added a new ghost spawn point and adjusted some pre-existing ones in El Patron's Mine to make it a little easier to complete the watery grave portion of the Raven's Cove Story Quest.
- Added custom loading screen images to most buildings on Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres del Fuego.
- This is a work in progress, some of the new loading screen images will be changing and many interiors still do not have an image.
- Added shop signs to the exteriors of the new banking locations.
- AFK pirates will now be kicked off ship cannons to free up space for active players.
- Code cleanup in the chat system.
- Compass will now remember zoom levels.
- Created a new database patch that will detect if players are missing any story quest and re-add the quest to their journal.
- This will re-add Chapters 3, 4, or 5 to the journals of any player who lost the quest.
- This patch fixes an issue with our previous database patch where two Black Pearl quests would sometimes appear.
- Crew Ghosts are now defeated if they are still around after defeating El Patron.
- El Patron now spawns 3 Crew Ghosts only once during the fight.
- Previously, he could theoretically spawn up to 7 Crew Ghosts, and continuously spawn them if they were killed.
- Gold/Material values in-game now have commas to make it easier to read their value.
- Improved default server selection to bring casual players closer together when not manually choosing a server.
- Optimized aiming task when using a weapon that has charging functionality.
- Optimized Black Mack's blackjack interior to be more performant.
- Optimized camera tasks, improving overall performance.
- Optimized interactive object collisions.
- Optimized the loading of playing cards, improving loading time when opening a loot chest containing a playing card and when opening your "Cheat Cards" page in the Sea Chest.
- Also improves initial login loading speed after selecting a pirate on the Avatar Chooser.
- Optimized zone LOD collision task, reducing unnecessary scene graph traversals.
- Refactored Boss NPCs to use their predefined level if it exists in their DNA.
- Because of this, El Patron now uses the correct HP scale factor and is no longer impossibly hard for the intended level.
- Refactored how the Potions minigame is initialized to improve performance, yielding approx. 95% faster loading times.
- Refactored how the Ship Repair minigame is initialized to improve performance, yielding approx. 95% faster loading times.
- It loads so fast now that we even removed its loading screen!
- Refactored the asynchronous audio manager to better safeguard against calls made to modify or return audio assets that have not finished loading.
- Reverted a quest change from 2018 that made all dig spots in a given area interactable for quests.
- Now, if a quest requires a specific dig spot, you must use that dig spot to complete the quest.
- Small optimization to quest networking.
- Teleport fade-in transitions are now much more smooth when arriving at your destination and when logging in.
- Updated WhiteList and BlackList.
- Various code optimizations related to the High Seas.
- Fixed a bug where advanced audio settings would double mix with main sound.
- Fixed a bug where ships would have an incorrect fog effect applied to their sails.
- We believe this was caused by time of day fog adjustments not being synced properly with hardware skinning shader code.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect foot sound effect would sometimes play when walking on a ship.
- Fixed a bug where the loading screen would occasionally hide too quickly, revealing partially loaded environments.
- Fixed a bug where the sky in the tutorial would sometimes change to day.
- Fixed a bug which caused location text popups to sometimes not work.
- Fixed a bug which caused nearby pirates to disappear and reappear when walking on the Bilgewater docks.
- Fixed a client memory leak related to Cutscenes.
- Fixed a crash when interacting with doors.
- Fixed a crash when leveling up in Cannon Defense.
- Fixed a crash when rapidly entering/exiting the Potion Brewing minigame.
- Fixed a crash when teleporting into a lobby.
- Fixed a crash with discord integration.
- Fixed a crash with poker win animation.
- Fixed a crash with repair game intro animation.
- Fixed a crash with skill demonstrations during the sword tutorial.
- Fixed a crash with store GUI.
- Fixed a memory leak when rotating the camera with your mouse.
- Fixed a memory leak where the server never dereferenced your active ship when logging out.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause players to drop the main story quest.
- Fixed a rare district reset releated to enemy spawning during an invasion.
- Fixed a rare district reset when completing a PvP match.
- Fixed a whole bunch of ship AI memory leaks.
- Fixed several client memory leaks with potions.
- Fixed various memory leaks with the Ship Repair minigame (both land and sea games).