Please login to download the game
|Operating System||Windows 8/8.1 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- Happy Birthday TLOPO! 6 years ago, we launched our closed alpha version of the game.
- We've come a very long way since then. It's a good feeling that we've been able to accomplish our goal.
- It's always fun to look back once in awhile. Here are some videos from the early TLOPO era:
- Alpha Gameplay 2016 (September 2016)
- 1 Hour of TLOPO Alpha v1.9.2 (June 2016)
- Beta Launch (December 2016)
- To celebrate our 6th year together, Double Materials, Loot, Gold, and XP are now live until September 22nd!
- There will also be firework shows every hour on the islands of Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres del Fuego.
- NPC humans now load most of their assets asynchronously.
- This will optimize their loading and help prevent frame drops when changing zones, hopefully making for a better experience while walking around towns.
- Fixed a district reset when exiting PvP.
- We're aware of and are investigating the spawning bugs in Mayhem and Team Battle.