Please login to download the game
|Operating System||Windows 7 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- The new music from our Cannon Defense trailer is now playable in all taverns! Visit a musician and scroll down to "Man the Cannons!" and give it a listen!
- We've added a new item in celebration of Fourth of July! Keep an eye out for Game Masters giving it out soon...
- Finally fixed the bug that caused belts to clip with shirts on male pirates. Yay!
- Fixed an issue where if you would sell a stack of potions, the sale window would display the money you'd get with only 1 item.
- You would still be given the proper amount of gold at the end, but the display telling you how much you would get was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug which showed players getting over 100% hit accuracy in Cannon Defense.
- Fixed a crash when you hit wave 256 in Cannon Defense.
- Fixed a minor memory leak with Cannon Defense tasks.
- Fixed several buggy internal admin commands.
- Added a new internal testing command.
- Localizer grammar/typo fixes.
- Whitelist and blacklist updates.
- There is a common random crash that occurs in Cannon Defense. It is a deep-rooted engine issue. We've been investigating this for quite a long time.
- When we have our big "Pypperoni" update, the engine will be updated to a newer version of Panda3D, and this issue should be resolved.