Download and begin yer adventure today!
|Operating System||Windows 8/8.1 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- Yarr harr! What be yer problem, mate? Pirate slash yer tounge?
- It's Talk Like a Pirate Day and it’s high time we start celebratin’ this day around here!
- For the duration of September 19th, all chat messages will be run through a pirate translator!
- Players can opt out of this event by typing "/walktheplank"
- Added new Hollowed Woods Find-A-Crew Lobbies.
- Added many more custom loading screen images to interiors.
- Code cleanup.
- Optimized character animation performance.
- Significantly reduced the amount of mathematics performed for ship/water interactions, improving game performance at sea.
- Tweaked various interior loading screen images.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Lobby SpeedChat options to not show while in a lobby.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause your next quest objective to not visually appear for you to read at the end of a dialog interaction.
- Fixed a district crash related to ships.
- Fixed a rare crash related to tattoo item card GUI.
- Fixed a rare crash with bank lock page GUI.
- Fixed a rare crash with potion GUI.
- Fixed an issue when starting a lobby where players on different servers would occasionally be left behind.