Please login to download the game
|Operating System||Windows 8/8.1 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
Announcements - CALLING ALL TESTERS
- We've been hard at work on implementing and stabilizing some brand-new content into the game. We are so excited to say that we are getting ready to release Capture the Chest, along with another brand-new objective PvP game mode named Domination!
- Here are descriptions of each game mode:
- Capture the Chest: Ready yerself for battle! Steal the opposing team's treasure chest and take it back to yer own base. The team with the most treasure chest captures wins!
- Domination: Capture and defend bases on the map to earn points. The first team to 1000 points or the highest score after the time limit wins!
- Both game modes are available NOW to play on the Test Server.
- Please report any issues you find with these game modes.
- We want to get these released onto the live servers as soon as we can. The more feedback we get the better.
- Modified PvP nametag colors to make it easier to tell who your opponents are.
- PvP team coins will no longer show above players who are on your own team.
- Fixed a bug that caused quest props, like the Raven's Cove mining elevator, to break all interactivity with other interactive objects after being used.
- Fixed a bug where the cannons would sometimes shoot an ammo you hadn't unlocked.
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from docking a ship if they were not the captain.
- Fixed a common crash when sailing on the high seas.
- Fixed a crash when playing blackjack in Adventure lobbies.
- Fixed a typo with an internal model name.
- Fixed dozens of issues where players could shoot an enemy player through a wall in PvP.
- Fixed scrolling with your mouse in the lobby GUI menu.
- Fixed some props that were placed in weird ways.
- Fixed spelling of the Diplomat Shoes.
- We are currently investigating an issue where players are crashing immediately upon reaching the pick-a-character screen. If you are experiencing this issue, please contact us at [email protected]
- We are working double-time to identify and solve this crash. It has been extremely difficult for our team to track down.
- This bug was introduced in tlopo-pyp-1.4.3.