Please login to download the game
|Operating System||Windows 7 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- Added a back-end feature to how parlor game tables function, allowing for greater variation in styles of tables and chairs.
- Added back an old /flirt pick-up line from 2008 POTCO. You'll see what this is during next month's Valentine's Day event.
- Added Winter Festival loading screens for Cuba, Rumrunner's Isle, and Devil's Anvil. Obviously, these won't be out for quite a while, but they're ready for the next holiday season.
- A quest will no longer incorrectly tell you that Governor's Garden is BEHIND the Governor's Mansion.
- Big Phil on Tortuga no longer waves at you with a basket stuck to his hand. Thank goodness - that was getting weird!
- Fixed a back-end server problem with logging, causing shards to not come back up after a district reset.
- Fixed a crash with fishing spots.
- Fixed a crash with sailing.
- Fixed an issue where potion effects would be removed when changing shards or when logging off. Reputation potion users, rejoice!
- Fixed a GUI bug where the ship customization screen would get cut off if the player had set a custom GUI scaling.
- Fixed some crashes related to loading screens.
- Older pirates who are eligible for the Raven's Cove teleportation quest and didn't receive it should now have the quest in their Quest Journal.
- Older pirates who have completed the Black Pearl quest and didn't receive Leadership should now have their Leadership skill.
- Code cleanup.
- Localizer typo and grammar fixes.
- Modified a task in the Grand Pistol Upgrade quest. It will now properly direct you to Cutthroat Jungle specifically when tasked with defeating Spanish Undead Capitans.
- Modified how loading screen images appear on the back-end for better ease in future implementation.
- Modified 100+ models for internal ease and use within our level editor. You should not notice any differences in-game, but you might have a large resources download from this patch.
- Whitelist and blacklist updates.