Download and begin yer adventure today!
|Operating System||Windows 8/8.1 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- The door between Fort Charles and Port Royal has been opened!
- There are now dedicated buttons within the Skill Page to view skills from other Voodoo Doll types - even while not equipping a doll of that type.
- Adjusted the draw distance in building interiors to fix certain props disappearing if you walk too far away.
- Barriers out past the shoreline of Port Royal no longer have camera collisions.
- Cleaned up some props in Fort Charles.
- Code cleanup.
- Fixed various quest typos.
- Hidden GUI is now stashed from the scene graph, improving FPS by only rendering GUI that is currently on-screen.
- PvP potions are no longer consumable during the Muerto's Moon event.
- Significantly reduce pointers in several heavy tasks, improving FPS.
- The Crew Days news pop-up now includes Bilgewater.
- Various code optimizations.
- Vis zone improvements.
- Fixed a bug that caused some audio settings to not persist.
- Fixed a bug that caused textures on gold piles in Cursed Caverns, Barbossa's Grotto, and various other locations to occasionally lose their transparency.
- Fixed a bug that caused textures on the exterior of the Keepers' Headquarters to occasionally lose their transparency.
- Fixed a bug with the Black Pearl and QAR loot panel where players sometimes couldn't use their weapons.
- Fixed a crash related to audio on the High Seas (this crash happened regardless if audio was enabled).
- Fixed a district reset related to parlor games.
- Fixed a district reset related to sailing.
- Fixed a floating enemy spawn point in Cursed Caverns.
- Fixed a memory leak related to cannon balls.
- Fixed a memory leak related to searchable containers.
- Fixed a model bug where treasure chest models from Capture the Chest would not render as regular props outside of PvP.
- Fixed some client memory leaks in the fishing minigame.
- Fixed various vis zone issues on Port Royal.
- Negative effects will now be cleaned up from your avatar when you are defeated.
- When grappling a flagship it should now always face you instead of turn away.