Please login to download the game
|Operating System||Windows 8/8.1 / macOS Yosemite1||Windows 10 / macOS El Capitan (10.11) or newer|
|Hard drive space||800 MB||2GB or more|
|RAM||2GB||8GB or more|
|CPU||Dual-core CPU @ 2GHz||Quad-core CPU or better @ 3GHz or higher|
|Graphics Card||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory||OpenGL-compatible card with at least 1 GB of graphics memory|
|Internet Connection||Any internet connection||Broadband Connection or greater|
1. The Legend of Pirates Online may work on macOS 10.9 or below, but due to their age they are not officially supported by our launcher.
- Welcome to the third annual Hollowed Woods Anniversary Event, running from October 31st to December 6th! This has possibly been the most fun Hollowed Woods event to plan thus far! We have a lot of content packed into the event this year. We hope you enjoy!
- New Quest: Crystals in Hollowed Woods
- The Hollowed Woods storyline continues with a new quest this year! Something strange is going on. A Jumbee has dug himself out of the collapsed mines and is behaving erratically. You can find him up the hill behind Myrna in Hollowed Woods itself!
- Earn 3 new exclusive tattoo designs for completing the quest!
- New Cave: Crystal Caverns
- The crystal mines of Hollowed Woods have been reopened by Windshadow's jumbee army. What nefarious plans does his First Mate have for the mines?
- Before you ask: Yes, it is intentional that the cave doesn't have a minimap! We wanted the cave to have an air of mystery for the initial launch. The minimap will come later!
- New Legendary Voodoo Staff
- After completion of the new quest, you can loot a new legendary voodoo staff from Jumbees in Hollowed Woods & Crystal Caverns!
- You can also purchase the staff from April May for a hefty set of bones!
- 1 new sword, 1 new staff, and 2 new dolls are now available from April May's Event Rewards weapons shop. Some of these also drop in loot!
- 4 additional new event-exclusive weapons are also available in loot from Jumbees (and others can be found anywhere!)
- A variety of new tattoos and scars are for sale in the Event Rewards tattoo shop in Hollowed Woods!
- Pillager's Gemstone, a new outfit, is now available at the Hollowed Woods Event Rewards clothing shop!
- There are now Dark Zombie Pirate boots for sale, to go with the rest of the outfit. It only took 3 years!
- New Haunted Pouches, Chests, and Skull Chests drop during the Hollowed Woods event to better denote the special weapons and bones that could drop!
- New Enemy Types: Jumbee Miner & Jumbee Demolitionist, exclusive to Crystal Caverns!
- New Bosses: First Mate Zigana, Jumbee Kane, and Jumbee Abel
- These bosses are for the new quest exclusively and are not intended to be looted. They should not drop any chests or anything of quality at all.
- If you want to loot, try all the other enemies in the mines!
- New Building Interior: Windshadow's Plunder Room
- This location is where Captain Windshadow kept his riches keenly locked away from the rest of the citizens of Hollowed Woods.
- If the Undead Poker table in the Decrepit Shop is packed, you can come here for an additional table to play at.
- You can now play any Hollowed Woods quest in any order, regardless of your notoriety level or completion of previous Hollowed Woods quests.
- There are now fancy warning pop-ups that display when picking up a Hollowed Woods quest warning you if you're playing a quest out of order or if you're below the recommended level.
- There are now pop-ups at the end of "Storms in Hollowed Woods" and "Crystals in Hollowed Woods" notifying you that you can loot special weapons now.
- These function exactly like the pop-up at the end of the Raven's Cove Story Quest with the unlocking of Cursed Blades.
- You can no longer drop Hollowed Woods quests from your quest journal.
- Hollowed Woods quest-giving NPCs will now only appear in-world if you've gotten your ship and have left Port Royal for the first time.
- All Hollowed Woods building interiors now have custom loading screens.
- As announced in our 1.2 patch notes, the Charred Staff and the Spirit Burner Staff are no longer being sold in the Hollowed Woods Event Rewards weapons store, and now drop in loot even when the event isn't active.
- Jumbee Officers now spawn between levels 35-45, up from 33-40.
- The Dragon Pistol and Navigator's Staff now drop in loot during the Hollowed Woods event in addition to being sold in the weapons shop.
- There are now Quest Rewards vendors in the Hollowed Woods tailor and tattoo shops.
- Fixed a bug that caused a singular famed Cannon Ram to drop super frequently during the Hollowed Woods event because it shared an internal ID with Small Bones.
- Fixed a bug where collisions on the tunnel entrance into Hollowed Woods from King's Run wouldn't function when the Hollowed Woods Holiday is active.
- Fixed a bug where quest tracking to Gunner's Shack in the "Crystals in Hollowed Woods" quest would fail.
- The Ghastly Visage brewing task during "Haunting in Hollowed Woods" should now track to Cuba.
- Hollowed Flame and Maelstrom Charge now have proper special weapon skill borders.
Maintenance & Tweaks
- Added a bunch of regular player spawns for Crystal Caverns for moderator use and the /stuck command.
- Added a good bunch of Muertos Mojito PvP spawns to Crystal Caverns.
- Adjusted April May's position in the wagon to prevent the player from clipping through the wall during quest dialogue.
- Adjusted the label for Crystal Caverns on the Hollowed Woods minimap.
- All enemies in Crystal Caverns should now despawn when the Hollowed Woods Anniversary event ends.
- All regular enemies, NPCs, and buildings in Hollowed Woods should now despawn when the Hollowed Woods Anniversary event ends.
- All torches and bonfires in Hollowed Woods and the Hollowed Woods Town Hall now have green fire.
- Clarified language for the Ghastly Visage brewing task during "Haunting in Hollowed Woods."
- Fixed a group of barrels that were clipping with rocks near the entrance to Hollowed Woods. Also added some new barrels to that same area to make it look a little more lively.
- Fixed an issue with Pypperoni that caused the new Hollowed Woods quest GUI to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed some localizer typos.
- Fixed some miscolored mounds of dirt underneath a mining track in Hollowed Woods.
- Moved a torch near the little bridge in Hollowed Woods so it doesn't have the flame clipping with the fence... that's a fire hazard!
- The scaffold stairs in Crystal Caverns and elsewhere in-game will no longer look terrible from afar.
- Tweaked the loading screens for Hollowed Woods to reflect the new green fire effects.
- Updated mine carts in the main Hollowed Woods area such that the rocks inside them match the rocks inside Hollowed Woods. It also shouldn't be possible to clip inside them now. Yay?